BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


photo from ahaupt.wordpress.com

My dream is be a truck builder I make a lot of trucks I make them big and powerful have my on big shop with out the tools.Then I need and then a big TV in my shop so if I need to see what on the news. I will make a lot of money because a lot of people like big trucks. I can build motors to I build some race car motors and they love it a lot I mostly build motors because most people have problems with there motors. I now that Bryce is going to be there he like big trucks and big motors to I will give him a discount.

1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

You MUST publish your post for it to be seen. I had to log on as you and do that.
The spelling is better, but you are still not using periods.

C-